Let's get PHYSICAL!
Have you noticed that Physic is everywhere? In everyday? Do you think that Relativity is just Einstein? Do you know that Einstein's equation aren't Einstein Equations? (Neither did we…)
Did this scary you? Calm down! We are here to give you the chance to know everything in a very funny way and in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, LISBON!! Where the sun shines all year long and the beaches are beautiful.
We have 2 weeks for you to learn, party, dance, sing, smile… So, be warned that there will be no time to sleep! What are you waiting to have an amazing summer??? Apply NOW!!
- Content and topics:
- Physics and Relativity
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To have an overview in some of the newest and most important applications of physics.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter. No specific academic requirements on the subject needed.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- During the week days and the last weekend we’ll stay at the university dormitory. During the first trip and the first weekend we’ll camp and/or stay at youth hostels
- For those who eat... :P ... : Breakfast: at the dorm a typical Portuguese breakfast every morning (milk, juice, bread, cheese, ham, coffee, and tea). Lunch/Dinner: during the week meals will be normally served at the University canteen (2 hot meals), on special occasions (weekends, parties, field-trips) we’ll provide special meals according to the different occasions.
- From the university's dorm to the class room it's about 10 minutes walking. For the traveling in Portugal we'll use the university's bus. In Lisbon we will use public transportation (subway, bus, train and tram).