Pimp my house! - Building Automation
Traditionally, a building was viewed as a passive element of the workplace. Today, that has changed. A building is now recognized as a dynamic structure that supports the people and technologies working within its four walls. A variety of electrotechnologies are employed in intelligent buildings to enhance the efficiency and life-cycle cost-effectiveness of various building systems. If you want to be more awere of all the details related to electrotechnologies for intelligent buildings systems, including lighting, electric power and motor control, HVAC, fire and smoke management, security, and telecommunications just come to our course!
- Content and topics:
- Learning goals and objectives:
- After completing the course, the student should have general overview what Intelligent Building Systems consist on and how can they improve our life.
- Examination type:
- Written exam or Presentation
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University Canteen, Restaurant
- Public means, Buses, Private cars