BEST Career Day
Hundreds of students, thousands of futures - which one belongs to you?
This event gathers the top 100 students selected by the companies and universities participating in the event. Throughout taking part in BEST Career Day, attendees will have the opportunity to:
- listen to the company/university presentations;
- have a personal interview with the company/university that selected you;
- get to know the working methods of the company and get trained during workshops;
- reach a better cultural mind-set by interacting with people from all over Europe.
The event is open to students and alumni of all 96 Technical universities where BEST is present in. It means that all of them are eligible to apply and have equal chances to be selected by companies or universities.
This is the perfect opportunity for students to boost their international perspective and to make the first steps in an international career.
Check the BEST Career Day FAQ for any doubts you may have. If you have any further questions you can always contact the Event Coordinator: Patricia Diaconu.
BEST Career Day Bucharest Partners
BEST Career Day Valladolid Partners
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
Companies and universities will check the CVs of applicants and will select 100 students who will attend the event.
Only students of technology from Universities with a Local BEST Group can apply and the application is valid in case of having the CV more than 70% completed, filling in the profile on BEST.eu.org and answering 3 questions. Important notice: no motivation letter is needed.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Acomodation will be provided at the Hello Hotel Bucharest from the 24th to the 25th of April.
- Meals will be provided at the Hotel.
- Transportation costs during the event will be covered by the organisation.