Welcome home, you are in the future!
Imagine .a post-apocalyptic future, with clouds of dust so thick that you cant even see the end of your nose .. sub-humans that wabble around, looking for their lost identity . everything is grey, there is no sun and the world is a boundless land of shadows and memories of a better life that will never come back again .
Distance ourselves ..From the clouds of dust something appears ..buildings ..Skyscrapers are so high that they seem to be the columns of the sky. Glass and steel are everywhere, so technologically advanced than you cant even imagine. But if you pay attention, you will notice that something is missing trees!
This is the maximum peak of the human race ..and it is the point where men lost the inner part of their soul, the contact with Nature.
Do you want to live in a world like this? WE DONT!
Thats why we created a course that can open your eyes about the environmental impact of building materials and give you the possibility to know new technologies that respect the world we live in.
Dont be blind, give a chance to the future of our planet!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Materials Engineering , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Power Engineering , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Territory Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Innovative materials for construction industry and new technologies for a low invironmental impact
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Understand the basic concepts of environmental impact applyed to construction materials and discover new technologies and ways to reduce it. The main goal is the creation of the idea that you are responsible for what you project and how you do it.
- Examination type:
- Written test
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, costume question, same number of male and female participants and basic knowledges about the topic.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- 3 meals for a day at least one is hot
- Public and private transportations (buses)