Warm me up, my engine is ready!
Have you ever wondered how F1 cars can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in less than 1.5 seconds?!
Did you know that a competition engine ingests air at a rate of 0.40kg per second?! That same airflow would inflate 600 party balloons in just one minute!!!
Are you ready to put your sunglasses on and warm your engines up for this experience?!
If youre curious, adventurous, imaginative and eager to accelerate your pace, just jump in because our journey is about to begin!!!
Friendly engines are all around us everyday even if you dont notice them. Thats why now its time to learn all those interesting and unexpected things that are waiting for you. Let yourself be surprised! Learn new things, enjoy yourself, improve your skills, and give us your BEST smile under our shining sun and beach breeze!!! :)
Our awesome motivation will be fueled by delicious paella and sangria in our lovely city, Valencia.
Do not hesitate to apply! Were waiting for you! :D
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Automotive Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Classification and parameters of reciprocating engines / Energy losses - Refrigeration and lubrication / Flow renewal - Admission and exhaust / Injection and combustion / Modern advances: Variable Valve Timming (VVT) and Forced Induction.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Gaining a better knowledge of engines and understanding their application to modern transport vehicles as well as exploring the latest advances on the subject.
- Examination type:
- Group presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Previous studies, motivation letter and answers to questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth Hostel
- Cooked by organisers. Three meals per day, at least one hot.
- On foot, public transport and by car (Provided by the organisers)