A step into the future
The Internet of Things is the idea that artefacts can be infinitely connected and the vast amounts of data the sensors and devices produce can be used, reused and expanded upon to realise novel products and services.
To give you the BEST possible course content we have teamed up with academic partners that have contributed in defining the field, and commercial partners for both hardware and software with the longest possible experience in creating the tools and the solutions for IoT.
Throughout the course you will have direct access to representatives from the medical innovation community providing you with real-life problems from the healthcare domain.
- Fields of activity:
- Biomedical Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Multimedia and Communication Design
- Content and topics:
- The history, theory and practice of IoT Tools and methods for developing IoT solutions Needs-driven development
- Learning goals and objectives:
- We want you to reach a deep understanding and knowledge about the concepts through a series of short talks and tutorials, intertwined with longer practical sessions. Learning by doing, epiphany by building.
- Examination type:
- Project Based
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letters and answers to the questions. A creative mind and a drive to improve your surroundings!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitories.
- Three meals a day out of which at least one will be hot.
- Public transport.