FutuROMA - "From SPACE to the BASE"
Have you ever thought about the most brilliant city in the entire galaxy?
Dont you know about it?
Well, I want to warmly welcome you to the galactic capital, the most shining of the whole Milky Way, ROME.
The spaceship BEST Roma Tor Vergata is ready to be launched into the wide space to hitchhike around satellites and space technologies with you.
Are you keen about statistical overview of the global space sector and its contributions to economic activity, ready to get to know how Earth interacts with space and how our actual life is influenced by machines floating in the space?
The use of satellite technology in navigation, communications, meteorology, and Earth observation is giving rise to a growing stream of applications in such areas as air traffic control, transport, natural resource management, agriculture, environmental and climate change monitoring, entertainment and so on, which in turn are creating new downstream uses and new markets. Space is increasingly seen as a contributing lever for economic growth, social well-being and sustainable development.
If you are ready to experience this topic, our legendary parties, meet crazy people, eating sublime food in the most beautiful city of the Milky Way then you are in the right time and space.
And dont forget...
If you want to discover new galaxies you dont have to be afraid to get lost between the stars Anonymous
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Automotive Engineering , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Get to know about space technologies.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The overall goal is to give an overview how the space sector plays an increasingly central role in the efficient functioning of modern societies and their economic development.
- Examination type:
- Written, Case study or presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to questions and interest in topic, Open Mind and Fun.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University dormitory.
- Three meals a day, at least one warm.
- Public transportation and organizer's cars.