Grand Thess Auto XVI
Have you ever wondered how cars work?
Is your ringtone the screaming sound of an F1 engine?
Do you feel the need for speed?
Do you want to drink frappe on the top of the White Tower?
If at least one of the answers is YES, then jump in your cockpit and wait for the green lights to turn on!
During our course you will have the opportunity to drift your way through the magical world of modern automotive and mechanical applications. You will explore the laws of aerodynamics, discover the secrets behind designing a car and learn how to make an engine roar!
Come to Thessaloniki, the nymph of Thermaikos gulf, to feel the famous Halara spirit, born and only found in this enchanting place. Enjoy the greek hospitality, taste tzatziki along with some ouzo by the seaside and discover this city with the unique combination of history, culture and unlimited BEST partying!
Warm up your engines...
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Automotive engineering and basics of electronics and mechanics.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- At the end of the course, students will gain knowledge on different aspects of automotive engineering, including basic principles of aerodynamics, design, engines and electronic systems.
- Examination type:
- Presentation based on a case study or project or written exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on motivation letter, interest on the topic and answers to our questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or university dormitory.
- Three meals per day, at least one hot (provided by organisers).
- Public transportation, car, walking (provided by organisers).