Start it Up, JUST DO IT!
Have you ever wondered how an awesome idea turns into a business?
Have you ever heard of that small business that got huge and was bought by a big Company?
Do the words Business Incubator, Seed Accelerator or Angel Investor mean anything to you?Do you want to be the next Mark Zuckerberg?
If you are curious and want to know all about the world of Start Ups, get ready to put your sunglasses on and brace yourself for this experience because our journey is about to begin!!!!!!
All you have to do is write us an awesome motivation letter, answer the questions and get ready for all the fun, learning, building friendships and of course the best parties and paella we can offer you in the Valencian coast. Don't you think? Come and get to know us!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Start Ups, useful tools and skills for starting your own company.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learning in a practical way about how Start Ups are created and developed, which tools and skills are useful in the process and what drives and motivates entrepreneurs to create a Start Up.
- Examination type:
- Project carried out during the course and its presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth Hostel
- Cooked by organisers. Three meals per day, at least one hot.
- On foot, public transport and by car (Provided by the organisers)