welCOME to the VR side
Have you ever wanted to know what is VR and how it works?
Have you ever wonder how VR was created and what it is now?
Are you curious what are VR and AR applications or do you dream of visiting a VR laboratory?
So, do you want to be our participant and learn about Virtual Reality?
If your answer to everything is YES, then Sofia is the BEST place for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Conservation-Restoration , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geodesy , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Maritime Management , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- Computer Science and Computer Engineering
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Students will gain basic knowledge about what is Virtual Reality, how it was created, how it works, what hardware and software it uses, what are VR and AR applications.
- Examination type:
- Written exam.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter and answers to the questions. We want motivated, innovative and funny people! They should find Virtual Reality, its challenges and related topics interesting. Of course as a basic course no prior of knowledge is required.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitories.
- We will have three meals per day, at least one of them hot.
- Public transport.