Design your device and let it work, baby!
Are you interested in industrial automation?
Do the automated production halls and processes fascinate you?
Or are you interested in safety in this field?
Do you know what PLC, sequential automatic machine or visualization is?
Well, actually it doesn’t matter! Just apply for the course Design your device and let it work, baby! right now, come to visit a lovely and beautiful city and learn more with our experts from Brno University of Technology. We will provide you fun, great parties and interesting trips.
The Dragons from BEST Brno are waiting for you.
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Engineering , Conservation-Restoration , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics
- Content and topics:
- Courses will give participants a basic understanding and a practical knowledge of industrial automation, recent trends and safety in this field. After learning standardized programming languages during lectures, they will use them to face real life issues.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- By the end of the Course the participants will have a better understanding of difference between office computers and “computer” technology that is usually used to control industrial processes, and work with them. Also they will understand basic risk management principles and learn tolerable risk levels with respect to human lives. Regarding recent trends in control of industrial processes, they will understand challenges and benefits that are to be expected with so called Industry 4.0.
- Examination type:
- Project presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student residence
- Three meals per day (at least one hot meal per day), student canteen and organizers cooking on weekend
- Public transportation and walking