"Into The Blue: The Endless Fight Between The Sea And Man"
Look at the dusking Sun kissing Sea, so divine
Oh blushing Sea, turning into blood wine
I wonder how long this rapture will last
For how long Sun upon Sea its spell will cast
How about experiencing this poem at the coasts of Turkey, where never ending sun and sea kisses each other.
LBG Ankara invites you to have magical moments in our summer course which will start in Ankara and continue in the white town, Bodrum.
Sunbathing, swimming, yachting and paradise is waiting for you. Get ready to enjoy 13 days of interesting lectures, amazing Turkish culture and fascinating parties!
Don't hesitate, DO APPLY.
- Fields of activity:
- Architecture , Civil Engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Environmental Engineering , Naval Architecture & Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Coastal Zone Management, Coastal Hazards and Mitigation, Coastal Tourism(ie. Marinas, Ports)
- Learning goals and objectives:
- In this course you will be introduced to the concepts of coastal engineering and environmental protection by the best professors in Turkey in the relevant area.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Interest in the topic, motivation letter, cultural diversity, answers to the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- 3 meals per day, at least 1 served hot
- Bus, public transport, yacht!