Wind - Water - Heat - Sun: The power is around us
Have you ever dreamt about getting electricity from the air, from the sun or from the earth?
Nowardays we all know that this is quite possible and also viable, but maybe what we don’t know is how to make it possible, technologically and economically speaking.
Would you like to learn how to design one of those systems ? Would you like to visit a Research Centre for Energy where the lattest technologies are being developed?
Not enough for you... You want even more? In the non-academical part, you will be able to enjoy the best "sangria" during the greatest parties a bunch of crazy Spaniards can organize.
We won´t tell you anymore; if you want to have an unforgettable experience, apply and you will have the possibility to spend with us the BEST time of your life.
Will you be able to wait until the end of the summer??
- Content and topics:
- Introduction to renewable energy systems. Environmental impact. Renewable Energy Sources: solar, thermal, wind, hydro biomass, hydrogen cell. Energy carriers and storage systems.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To give a clear idea of how to approach sustainable energy sources and systems.
- Examination type:
- Written exam and continuous assessment
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We will look for open and social people, interesed in renewable energies.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel. Don't need sleeping bag.
- Hostel and students restaurants.
- Mainly by bus