Hellooo my friend!!!
Are you a student?
Do you like travelling?
Do you like the gentle breeze of fresh air?
Would you like to combine working, studying and having fun?
Are you willing to meet new people that have the same life-vision as you?
Do you have any interest in green technology?
Would you like to know more about sustainable development?
Are you willing to apply for the Summer Course in Iasi?
Is yes your answer?
Well, we are 100% sure that you are the right person to join us! You will discover how the reality of our industry, transportation and daily life affects the environment in a negative way and what can we do to prevent destroying the nature. It's about taking action before the future becomes the past and there is nothing you can change about it. We promise that you will spend 2 unforgettable weeks, full of excitement, with traditional food and drinks, while discovering the hidden secrets of Iasi.
All you have to do is to write your motivation letter, to answer few questions and to submit your application! We will teach you everything else!
We are waiting for you!!!!! Apply for Green Future Summer Course in Iasi!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Petroleum Engineering
- Content and topics:
- The course aims to contribute to the education of the new generation of engineering students according to the sustainable development concept. The main topics are: Environmental monitoring, Water supply and waste water treatment, Catalysis for environment, Environmental assessment for suitable development, Industrial sustainable production, Green chemistry and sustainable development.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The general objectives are: 1)Introduction to environmental pollution issues and pollution prevention concept, in order to increase the wellness and awareness regarding the environmental protection aspects, taking into account the environmental policies and the decision making process; 2)Skills development by experimental investigations of the environmental pollution phenomena and on pollution abatement solutions, with emphasis on pollutant-environment relationship and process abatement effectiveness; 3)Visits of research centers, in order to understand their role in the development and implementation of green solutions for future
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student's dormitory
- Breakfast, two hot meals (lunch and dinner)
- Transportation will be assured by the organisers (bus)