Go Go bio-Gadget: a Biomedical Adventure
Have you ever wondered how this bunch of bones and muscles are able to stand and walk?
Were you ever frustrated by The Hand of Adams family that is "wireless"?
Have you ever wished you could offer your tired back a massage and you couldn't reach it?
LBG Thessaloniki is here to give you the answer!
This Spring, you can be one of the 22 lucky people that will have the chance to attend "Go Go bio-Gadget: a Biomedical Adventure" and travel in the amazing world of biomechanics.
Through lectures and practice you will understand the statics of the human body, learn to fix it and reproduce it using engineering.
You will discover the machine inside you.
Thessaloniki is a restless city full of young people living on the edge and with some of the best views you will see in Greece. We like having fun doing whatever and so do you.
The motherland of Halara and ouzo awaits for YOU!
- Fields of activity:
- Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine
- Content and topics:
- Biomechanics, Human body dynamics and statics, Materials used in biomechanics, Robotic limps.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The participants will be introduced in the bacic orthopedics and function of the human body and through biomechanics learn to reproduce this functions.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, Interest in the topic, Answers to the questions, BEST Spirit.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or University dormitories, near the University
- Student's canteen, 3 meals per day
- Public transportation