To Buy Or Not To Buy? That's a question...
The art of Communicating, Creating, Inspiring, Developing - that is Advertising. Every day, in your whole life, you can see so many advertisements around YOU: on TV, internet, billboards, streets, magazines, even brand logo on your morning cup of tea - advertisement are everywhere.
Do you want to know how it works, what it does, and how it intends to influence you?
What would you choose: Well-published, unknown company`s product or Unknown product of well known company?
What is the quickest way to create mood without saying a word?
Are you prepared to come in and unlock all secrets of advertising?
If you think you are ready, we have the BEST opportunity for you:
If you think that you are clever
Buying all this stupid shit
We are shouting: they are liars!
Trying make a fool of you.
Advertisement world is tricky
They will rape your mind for money.
If you want to stay there lucky
And without your brains made washy
Just apply and come to learn
Know how BEST Kaunas deals with them!
Here you will know the answer to the question - To buy or not to buy...? Do not let them to wash your brains anymore, just APPLY!!!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- We intend that participants would get better understanding in advertisement's influence.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- In the end of courses students will know how powerfull can be advertisement and how it can affect people. Participants will get opportunity to see modern advertisement from different points: technological, manufactural and psychological.Main objectives of the courses will be focused on design process, presentation and working with technologies.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter. Creativity and interest in topic - direct way to be first in our final list !!! Do not be shy :)
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student hostel
- University canteen, home-made food. 3 meals per day
- Public transport