Know your entrepreneurship!
Helsinki, the capital of Finland. The northern pearl of the Baltic sea, full of mystery and unspoken wisdom. Within a drive of 15 minutes from the city centre you can find Otaniemi, the largest campus of Aalto University and home to a very special community: entrepreneurs. Here in Otaniemi lies the melting pot of ideas which have formed into success stories such as Rovio, Supercell and many more. The Autumn Course will include teaching from one of our high-profile professors, not forgetting the fun: campus life, city rallying, wild parties with Salmiakki and Minttu, forest adventures and of course our famous sauna crawling. Become a start-up guru and learn it from the BEST!
- Content and topics:
- Entrepreneurship. Lectures, workshops, project working.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The participants will learn basics of starting a business.
- Examination type:
- Project presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter and answers to the questions. We want motivated, innovative, fun people! Participants should find entrepreneurship, start-ups and related topics interesting. However, this is a basic course so no prior knowledge is required.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Dorms on the Otaniemi campus.
- Three times a day, at least one warm meal each day. Cooked by the organizers or lunch in school canteen.
- Walking, public transportation.