Watch in 3D! Enjoy like 3!
Have you ever felt amazed because of a 3D film? Have you ever wondered how to design objects with volume in flat screens? How often do you wish you could communicate like Lord Vader and Senator Palpatine, using holograms?
Get your 3D glasses and come to MADrid so as to enjoy a multidimensional experience!
Find out about Spanish people :D, dance by the rythm of Macarena and Waka Waka, drink some horchata, try some cocido madrileño our summer speciality, without forgetting Spanish traditional parties!
Once upon a summer time a group of students from all over Europe dared to spend 2 weeks in Madrid...... are you up for it? :D
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Civil Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Power Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- All about 3D applications. 3D image watching technologies. The use of 3D/CAD as a tool in science, engineering and architecture.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To acquire a global view about solutions obtained through 3D techs.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and application questions. An extra dimension will be appreciated.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth hostel
- Canteen food, picnics and restaurants
- Public transports and private coach-buses for the trips.