How to apply
In order to apply for an event, there are a few steps that you have to follow:
- Who can apply?
- Students of technology from universities with a Local BEST Group.
- A student can apply to:
- A maximum of 3 BEST Courses;
- A maximum of 3 Leisure Events or Event on Education.
- A student can attend:
- A maximum of 3 BEST Courses during your period of studies;
- A maximum of 2 BEST Courses on summer seasons;
- A maximum of 1 BEST Course per single season;
- Any number of Leisure Events and Events on Education.
- An application consists of:
- An application form with general personal information of the participant;
- A motivation letter;
- A list of studies appropriate for the event;
- An essay demonstrating the applicant's knowledge in the field of the event (if necessary).
- What do I have to do?
- Go to the list of events, choose the event you want to apply to and click apply link;
- Enter your email address and your password if you are not already logged in;
- If you do not yet have an account, register here. After entering the applications, contact your Local BEST Group and ask them to validate your account;
- Enter your applications;
- Read the Never Alone Guide
(download pdf version)
- Pay the deposit if you were accepted to one of the events;
- Arrange everything for your travel to the event;
- Participate in the event (actively following the program prepared by the organisers);
- Pay the fee if there is any;
- Evaluate the event (after participating in it) - you will need to login on this website to do it.
Good luck with your application! In case of troubles, please contact us through our BEST Helpdesk. If you have an account, please remember to mention your username and local BEST group!
Check out the List of BEST events