Nestle - SAP Developments & Testing - Specialist Internship
A day in the life of...
With some 339,000 employees worldwide and operations in 197 countries, Nestlé is a truly multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary company. Our strong culture, values and principles, all based on respect, unite us worldwide. As a leader in nutrition, health and wellness, our goal is to improve the lives of people, everywhere and every day. We work to make our products more tasty and healthy, taking care of consumers and their families and gaining their trust.
At Nestlé we value a real work ethic, integrity and honesty, reflected in personal relationships based on trust and respect. We appreciate the enthusiasm of the candidates, their initiative to implement projects and their ability to take risks.
The Global Digital Hub, created in Barcelona with a global mission to service the entire company is offering opportunities for interns.
• Work together with the SAP Develop &Testing Team to create, track and give visibility of our Service Catalog.
• Participate to the definition, implementation, diffusion and tracking of our processes and templates.
• Contribute to the creation of dashboards for vendor operational management based on your analyses and scenarios.
• Participate to the definition, setup and monitoring of KPI, perform root cause analysis, and look for way to continuously improve the portfolio indicators.
• An agreement letter from your University or Business School.
• EU nationality or NIE (identification number for foreigners)
• Residence: temporary or permanent in Barcelona
• Fluent in English.
• You have either a Business background and interest in technology or a Technical background willing to grow soft/ consulting skills.
• Familiarity or Interest in technology, preferably SAP.
• Experience or interest in Azure DevOps, Cloud and Agile.
• Ability to analyse, perform root cause analysis using reporting tools. Power BI is a plus.
• Good communicator with ability to synthesize, summarize and package a good idea clearly and coherently.
• Solid written and spoken English, strong communication skills.
• Scholarship 960€ per month
• Grant canteen
• Access to Nestle supermarket (30% to 50% off)
• Insurance with Zurich during the traineeship
1. Access: https://www.nestle.com/jobs/search-jobs
2. Search for the position that you are interested in.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Apply Now"
4. Create an account, if you do not already have one.
5. Fill in all of the relevant information and remember to attach your CV!