Nestle - Complementary Applications – Internship
A day in the life of...
With some 339,000 employees worldwide and operations in 197 countries, Nestlé is a truly multi-cultural and cross-disciplinary company. Our strong culture, values and principles, all based on respect, unite us worldwide.
As a leader in nutrition, health and wellness, our goal is to improve the lives of people, everywhere and every day. We work to make our products more tasty and healthy, taking care of consumers and their families and gaining their trust.
The Global Digital Hub was created in Barcelona 3 years ago with a global spirit, to service the entire company. In Nestlé we value a real work ethic, integrity and honesty, in line with our corporate values.
A good level of interpersonal relationship that is reflected in personal relationships based on trust and respect. We appreciate the enthusiasm of the candidates and their initiative to implement projects, and their ability to take risks.
- Contribute to applications migration from on-prem to cloud.
- Make recommendations on how to improve the effectiveness, efficiency and delivery of services through use of (emerging) technology and technical methods and methodologies.
- Participate in the development of and/or review of standards, documentation.
- Accountable for ensuring solutions are delivered and maintained secure and compliant.
- Assist others in resolving complex technical problems and investigating the root cause of problems and recommend solutions (focus improvement, Six Sigma).
- Develop and follow up on KPIs.
- Ensure solutions have disaster and recovering plans.
- Dispatch global incidents to ensure business continue.
• An agreement letter from your University or Business School.
• EU nationality or NIE (identification number for foreigners)
• Residence: temporary or permanent in Barcelona
• Fluent in English.
• Work experience and/or Academic Background, Computer Science or Information systems.
• Familiarity or Interest in technology, applications infrastructure
• Experience or interest in, cloud, agile and DevOps
• Focus and attention to detail, strong analytical mind with proven problem-solving abilities
• Solid written and spoken English, strong communication skills
• Scholarship 960€ per month
• Grant canteen
• Access to Nestle supermarket (30% to 50% off)
• Insurance with Zurich during the traineeship
1. Access: https://www.nestle.com/jobs/search-jobs
2. Search for the position that you are interested in.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Apply Now"
4. Create an account, if you do not already have one.
5. Fill in all of the relevant information and remember to attach your CV!