The Marketing Committee will do marketing, develop and implement marketing strategies in order to help BEST achieve its purpose and goals.
External Events Committee
The External Events Committee oversees the Complementary Education Programme of BEST, in order to help the organisation achieve its goals and purposes.
The tasks of the committee include:
- managing and coordinating the four event-seasons: spring, summer, autumn and winter;
- offering advise and support to Local BEST Groups organising academic courses, engineering competitions and other external events;
- making sure the rules and regulations concerning all external events are followed;
- monitoring the quality and quantity of all external events to ensure they meet the requirements of BEST.
BEST Educational Committee carries out the activities related to the involvement of BEST in educational matters, and is responsible for BEST Educational Programme. Through this Programme, the committee strives to achieve the following:
- To increase the awareness of students of technology on educational matters, in order to help them with their self-development. Currently, the progress of European Engineering Education is achieved in the inter-European level, and in reality students receive little information about it.
- To offer to all stakeholders in European Engineering Education a knowledge base on education with the opinions of individuals, in order to facilitate their policy- and decision-making. Student input in the evolution and progress of European Engineering Education is little, so the purpose of BEST Educational Programme is to increase student input in the evolution and progress of European Engineering Education via participating actively in Thematic Networks and Projects.
Information Technology Committee
Information Technology Committee is a long-term membership, high continuity body of BEST, listening to the Information Technology (IT) needs of the organisation, developing concepts of IT applications, implementing the systems, providing technical resources and services, in order to support the whole organisation in achieving its goals and visions.
Corporate Relations Committee
Corporate Relations supports the Treasurer in providing the resources for the international management of BEST in order to work and reach the goals
of the organisation.
The Corporate Relations Committee keeps a close contact with BEST Partners, trying to pave the cooperation to higher standards and to
improve the career services BEST offers so that they could meet the expectations of both our target: students and companies.
The Corporate Relations Committee is constantly working to bring closer to the organisation more companies from different technology domains.
The Training Group manages and coordinates the internal education of
the organisation. BEST has a vast international network of trainers
whose aim is to train BEST members so that they can work better for
the organisation and develop skills useful in their present and future
Established more than 10 years ago, the BEST Training System consists
of a well developed trainers' education program and solid quality
standards that facilitate its development.
Besides the training sessions delivered to the Local BEST Groups there
are also several one week events called TrainShops organised every
year to train BEST members on specific topics like leadership,
marketing, project management and fund raising.
For questions and ideas for collaborating on training, you can contact us by sending a mail to TiGro@BEST.eu.org.